Sunday, October 26, 2014

Introduction




Hello one and all!

My name is Kim and I'm a junior at La Roche College. This blog is going to be a picture-based journal of my experiences at college. Feel free to comment and ask questions!

The following list gives you a quick look into my life.

I am a:

  • Communication, Media, and Technology Major with a dual minor in Marketing and Professional Writing
  • Redhawk Recruiter Officer (I give tours on campus)
  • Makeup enthusiast 
  • Certified level 1 archery instructor
  • Novice filmmaker (I've learned so much from the student led film group, Redhawk Productions)
  • Camp counselor 
  • Public Relations Officer for One Youth (a student-led nonprofit organization that focuses on youth leadership and empowerment) 
  • Swim instructor and lifeguard 
  • Happy person :)
Trash pickup for Redhawk Production's community service!
Two of my favorite work-study coworkers, Rita and Abby, taking pictures at the Admissions office. 

Picture of a September sunset taken through Mahler's emergency door.


I hope this gives you a quick picture of who I am and what I do. This year, I plan on sharing my experiences on campus to illustrate what it really means to be a La Roche student. I look forward to posting about all of the fun that happens here! 


Best, 

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment